I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Saturday, September 11, 2010

T-minus 20 days!

Well i do not have the hang of this whole blog thing... ( I just deleted the blog i just wrote.. IDK how i did it but.... lol) So bare with me!

I have had several people ask to keep them updated with whats going on with the whole nursing program thing so i decided to make a blog so all my family and friends could keep in touch and know what is going on..

So far things are looking great. For the past month, i have been getting everything together in order for me to apply. T-Minus 20 days!! I'm very excited! I hear people camp out a day before you can turn in your application, so i'm sure i will be brining my sleeping bag! I just hope its not to cold. For anyone who has spent a winter in Susanville knows that its SO COLD! But i know it will all be worth it in the end. So as of right now thats all that is going on. I pick up my application next week and go from there! I will keep ya'll posted...( Yes i just said Ya'll ) :D hahah

Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment