I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You are the best thing thats ever been mine

Soooooo.. I just got some news that makes me even more nervous! haha So tomorrow night i was going to go and get in line to turn in my application. (Crazy i know) Well after talking to a good friend of mine who has gone thru the program, she said they line up the MORNING before at like 7am.. I was planing on going tomorrow night not morning.. So now i am like NOT ready at all.. Still have to get all my stuff together. SO now im just a mess :) But thats ok cuz i want this! Its so worth it.

I just know that if i get in it will change my life and i know that i will be an amazing nurse. Nursing really is my passion and i LOVE doing it. It makes me so happy knowing that i am doing something good for someone else.

I know that this is what God has in store for me. I know that it will work out, because i want this so much. More than anything right now! I will just continue to pray and i know with the love and support from The good Lord, family, and friends i will make it!

Thats all.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment