I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Monday, October 10, 2011

So far so good...

I can not believe that i forgot to blog Friday! Holy Moly, Ok so lets see Monday was good. Had a test. I got an 84. Tuesday was okay as well. Had another test. I got an 89. So far so good. Wednesday was good. I had clinicl at the Urgent Care here in town. I really liked it. It was fun got to see and do alot. Thursday we had no school. Friday felt like it took forever to get thru. I got to do some really neat wound care! I got to pack a wound, which I had never done before so that was neat. Friday night partied with my girls. Saturday Sunday and Today ( we had no school) I just was lazy and did nothing. So today I was kicking myself for not doing my homework and everything else I needed to do, cuz today I was crunching like crazy to get everything done. Blah. Only 2 more weeks till I dont have clinical in Reno anymore! Im stoked. Tomorrow there is a shot clinic in town so thats where I will be all day after class tomorrow!! Goodnight world xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment