I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Friday Friday

It's Friday again.. Thank goodness!!
This week for some reason just seemed to drag on and on and on...
It was super busy, but felt like time just slowed down I swear..
So lets see. Monday was good. Nothing to crazy. Tuesday was nice. Had a test in Pediatrics. I got a 100%.. Yes me can you believe it? I know I sure didn't. Wednesday we had off. Thursday we in Reno. Had my first experience in suctioning Traches.. I was crazy nervous! Friday was ok. It was the only day this week that did not drag on and on, In fact I wishing I had more time to get all my work done >.<. The work load is increasing.. So I think you get the picture. Today I suctioned more Traches and did lots and lots of wound care. Thats about it really! 10 more weeks.. Maybe 9 ( I hope only 9) left of school!! YAY. This weekend consitst of some much needed R&R, Laundry, Studying for 2 tests, and paper work oh joy! Oh and BTW I surrvived my first week of caffeine detox! ( i onlly cheated Thursday and Friday, a cup of coffee was a MUST that early in the am). Goodnight all! I have to much to do!
Aly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment