I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Friday, October 21, 2011

Woo Hoo! Almost done

I would just like to say that it is 9:45 pm at night and I am celebrating with a mug of hot coffee.. *Shock. I know, non alcoholic beverage.( Cough cough not wine). Wouldn't want add any more fuel to That fire.. Goodness gracious! So Today was My last day of clinical in Reno! I am SOOOOO Stoked! Save so much on gas, and money, and most importantly more sleep in the mornings! Woo Hoo! 6 more weeks of school and I am free. This week was interesting.
I spent most of it sick and in the hospital >.<
Yuck! But I now know whats wrong, its being corrcted as we speak and I WILL MAKE IT TO THE END OF THE YEAR DANG IT.
Thursday clinical was pretty average. I did get to remove staples from some guys leg! It was really fun! Friday was short, but i got to do some pretty wicked wound care. I really like wound care. It is so fun to me! We left clinical early and went to Olive garden as a group for lunch then hit the road! This weekend seems to be pretty fair. Have to study for some tests, get ready to take a test I missed, and all that jaz! Hope you all had an eventful week. I know I sure did and boy am I glad its over! Yikes!
Aly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment