I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Monday, October 24, 2011

One of those nights..

I am having one of those nights where no matter what i do i just cant sleep so i lay here in bed tossing and turning, and thinking about things that should not even be worth a single minute of my time.
Its frustrating to know that people are just so damn idiotic and there is not a thing you can do. People will be people, and quite frankly the people I am wasting my energy even blogging about this very second are miserable disgusting people. I should feel some kind of pitty, because It is really sad your life is so miserable that you bitch and complain about every little thing, That no matter what anyone does nothing is good enough. The fact that you have such a poor attitude and ugly personality you have to try and ruin what I have and try and bring me down, makes me WANT to pitty you, But I cant. Your just not worth it. Time to wash my hands and be done with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment