I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Sunday, October 30, 2011

What a week!

Man I have had such a busy week!
Monday, I had class. It was fine nothing crazy
Tuesday I had class, nothing major.
Wednesday I had the day off.
Thursday was my first day back at the hospital here in town. I was in the OR. I saw a "trigger thumb" surgery, which was pretty neat-o. I also saw a D&C, which traumatized me for like the rest of my life.For those of you who do not know what that is it is Dilation and Curettage, Its pretty much where they go in and scrapsthe lining of the uterus. The patient had a miscarriage, so they had to go in and remove the fetus, and yea... They showed it to us, and it was pretty much the worst thing I have ever seen.. Ughh. After that I pretty much just helped in the recovery room. Friday I was in OB, and saw another labor and delivery. It was cool. So amazing seeing a baby being brought into the world, and the reaction of the parents. Truly amazing. Then Friday night I went to the airport and picked up my love! We had a great weekend, now its time for me to study some more and go to bed. ( I am so stinkin tired) Hope you all had a great weekend :) I know I sure did!
Happy Halloween!
xoxo Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment