I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Saturday, November 5, 2011

4 more weeks!

4 more weeks! AGHHHH I am SOOOOO Excited! So close I can taste it.
Lets see Monday we had class, nothing to exciting. had a test in Pediatrics, I got a 89%. Tuesday was Maternity. Then after we had a lecture from a Nurse Anesthetist. He talked about Hypnosis, I know what your thinking, Hypnosis really?? But it was actually the coolest lecture I have ever attended. Then that night I went to Lamaze, which is a class pregnant couples take. I have 2 more of those to go to to make up some clinical hours. Wednesday we had leadership which is where you take on the role of being an actual LVN and do all their jobs like med pas, charting, assessments, learning how to be a good "boss" to the CNA's. It was so easy and wonderful! I love it I go back one more time next week then off to the prisons for the rest of the month. Yuck! Thursday I was at the hospital here in town. It was ok. Kinda slow. Friday I was at the hospital again. Super bored that day, Only had one patient. Went down to the ER a lot, met the sweetest kid who broke his ankle. Took out an IV. That's about it really, and that was my week! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I Hope we don't get anymore snow! :) Aly xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment