I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good Ol' Southern Cali

Well Socal is amazing.
I must say the weather is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! A Northen Cali girl like myself could get used to this :) hehe. Anywho I have been keeping myself busy. Meeting lots of new people. Enjoying the beach, going to dinners, parties, ect. I'm having a blast. I took a trip with my love to my home town of good ol Yucca Valley. Boy is it the same as i remember (for the most part) I miss it alot, I admit. It was great to see old friends & family. Sad to see the same old people doing the same old stuff lol. I guess the saying holds true " Somethings never change" Didnt get to stay long, but as we were heading out at 10 at night I got to stop and eat my all time favorite... SANTANAS!!! YUMMM. makes me hungry just thinking about it. Anywho. I still have about a week left here. I have been enjoying my time. So much So I dont want to leave. At least I know imn 6 months or so I will be back, FOR GOOD. YAY! :D Well goodnight world and I'll blog again soon
Aly xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment