I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well I don't have to much to blog about since school is done for now~
Tomorrow is Christmas. We opened our gifts Friday and had Christmas dinner tonight due to conflicting work scheduals! At least we got to spend Christmas as a family. I got some cool stuff. A pretty necklace, cute earings, some clothes, chocloate (Yum hehe), an awesome beer mug, even tho I don't drink beer that often. (Is it cheating if I use it and fill it with iced tea haah ?) Starbucks gift card, a heater for my car (Cuz its old and the heater in it is crapola!) My favorite present was one of the ones my sister got me. Its kinda like best friends necklace, but its for sisters! Mine is heart that says big sis and hers is a heart that says little sis! She made me cry when I opened it! I love gifts like that cuz 20 years from now I can look at it and think of all the wonderful things we share as sisters!! Today we went to the movies and saw Sherlock Holmes 2. it was ok i guess. I was kinda bored thru the whole thing lol. Then we came home and had Christmas dinner. My mom is an awesome cook! Im gonna miss that when i move :/. After that we just hung out, played some poker and just enjoyed the company of family! Thats how my Christmas weekend has gone so far! Next up is New years and my 2 1/2 week stay in Southern Cali! I'm excited. Merry Christmas every one and Have a happy new year :)
Aly xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment