I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Holy Cow

Holy Cow!
It has been forever and a day since I have last blogged. Lets see...
Lets start off with the fact that I kinda miss nursing school. Weird? I just was in a bit of shock going from a milion miles a minute to like nothing! Lol. So lets see here. Since nursing school, I have gotten IV certified. I had to have 2 weekends of all day class. We had to practice on eachother. Blood draws were easy for me, IV's were hard :/ I just need more practice. I took my NCLEX last week (April 4th). I am not going to lie, It was actually really hard for me. I had alot of stuff that I didn't really remember, so I am kind of nervous to find out the results of my test. Of course I want to pass, no one wants to fail, but if it turns out I didn't pass the first time, well I will just have to suck up my pride and re test! It's not that I don't know the material, or that I am dumb, because I obviously would not have come this far if that were the case, but maybe I just let my nerves get the best of me.. So I will keep you all posted on the results! Other than that I have just been looking for a job. Had a job interview Monday which I think went well, so I will keep you posted on that as well. Stay tuned for my results blog! Aghhh
xoxo
Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment