I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New changes

Wow! It has been forever I'm sorry! A lot has happened since the last time I have blogged. So I PASSED! I found out the day after I posted my last blog lol. Anyways, I passed, got my license, applied for a lot of jobs, && Found one! I will be one of the night nurses as a long term care facility! I am so excited. I start June 7th. I have to move in order to work there, I don't want to drive 2 hours in the snow once winter comes. So that is exciting yet crazy! I am moving to a smaller town than I live now. Am I crazy?!? Good news, My boyfriend is moving to the same town so no more long distance! YAY! I was just going to close this blog now that nursing school is over, but I have thought about it and I want to keep it open and now blog as a new nurse. So each week I will blog about the adventures new nurses face and the rewarding moments of the job! Hopefully it will be as popular as my nursing school blog (we will see)!! So I'll post more later! Night Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment