I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Monday, October 25, 2010

I could really use a wish right now.

WOW. Has it been forever or what. Not alot has gone on with the whole nursing thing. Just waiting for the letter that says I'm in :). Other than that just trying to take out a student loan and get into the dorms. Thats 'bout it! ha. So this weekend is Halloween. I don't think I am doing anything. The Boyfriend is coming in that weekend :). I'm excited! Other than that just Chillin! Gosh It is 2:30am and i am still awake. I am crazy. For the past 2 days it has been raining and the wind is soooo bad. So cold! Aghhh I am not ready for winter. Anywho here is a random Survey!

A


ANY particulor reason your taking this survey?
Cuz i need to do something cuz im not sleeping

ARE you at school, work, or home?
Home

AGE at which you 1st drank alcohol?
Way to young

B


BOUGHT anything from Spencer's?
yes i have.

BRAVEST person you know?
Wow. I would have to say my mother.

BLONDES or Brunettes?
Brunettes!

C


CRAPPIEST band?
Wow there are alot of these

CAN your dad beat you in a race?
Um idk?

COULD you bungee jump?
NOooooooo

D


DRAWING or painting?
Either or

DOES your bedroom need cleaning?
Yea.

DO the drapes match the curtains?
Umm sure

E


EVER swear at your parents?
NO

EARN enough to pay the bills?
Pshhh rent and thats it.

EXORCIST or SAW movies?
Saw the movies.

F


FLOWERS or chocolate?
Both <3

FUNNEL cake or Elephant Ears?
Funnel cake

FIRED from a job?
Yup *sigh

G


GIVING or receiving gifts?
I like both

GOING to the movies or a play?
movies

GONE to the bathroom this hour?
Yea

H


HAVING or adopting a baby?
No

HORSES or cows?
horse? lol

HEAVY or light-weight drinker?
light weight

I


IS Michael Jackson in heaven?
I don't know

INSIDE or outside?
Depends on the weather

INSTANT or regular coffee?
Regular

J


JORDAN or Tiger Woods?
Um idk?

JETTA or Saab?
Whaa

JULY 4th or St. Patrick's Day?
Fourth

K


KOOL-AID or Crystal Lite?
Crystal light

KANGAROO or Camel?
Umm Kangaroo

KETCHUP or mustard?
Ketchup


L


LIGHTS on or off during sex?
Woahh

LOTTERY scratch offs or Power Ball?
Scratchers

LIQUOR or beer?
Ummmmm

M


MONTH of choice?
June!

MEAL you cook best?
I cook alot of meals well :)

MISS the most:
My Love <3

N


NEVER would I:
turn down a person in need.

NIGHT owl or early bird?
Night owl

NOTE to self:
Flip Flops + rain= Really cold toes.

O


OPEN your own jars?
yea. For the most part

OFFER to help old people?
yse

ONLY in America:
Oh don't get me started lol

P


PERSCRIPTIONS you have now or in the past?
Albuterol

PAPER or plastic?
Plastic.

PRETTY Woman or Sixteen Candles?
Sixteen candles

Q


QDOBA or Chipotle?
um. Idk

QUIT my job for:
Another Job

QUANTITY or quality?
Quality

R


ROADTRIP or flying?
Roadtrip. I hate flying.

RESPONSE to a sneeze?
God Bless you

RIGHT or left handed?
Right

S


SIT or stand all day?
Umm..... mix of both

SMELL you hate?
Nasty boys lol


SUSHI of choice?
Yummm Shrimp, Tuna, TNT.. I ould go on

T


THANK goodness it's:
Almost Next weekend :)

TELL me your middle name?
Marie

TODAY is:
Cold.

U


UNDER my bed is:
Blankets i think

UNDERWARE brand?
I have Tons of random brands.

USUALLY I sing:
Whatever i want.

V


VITAMINS you take?
Mix of kinds

VERY much like?
Coffee<3

VACCINES I've had:
Alot.

W


WITHDRAWS from:
College classes ugh

WEAPONS I own?
Fists

WAFFLES or pancakes?
Waffles.. w/ fruit.

X


X-RAY you've had?
Head. Chest. Hand.

X-LOVER's Name?
Oh brother...

X-TRA toppings of:
Fruit orrrr Fudge! haha

Y


YEAR you were born?
1990

YARD sale or goodwill?
yard sale and what i dont sell, goes to goodwill

YELLOW or green?
Green i guees

Z


ZOO you've been to?
Lots.

ZACK Morris or Slater?
uh idc

ZITS are:
Part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment