I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
I hope you all had a very Blessed and joy filled holiday this year. And lets not forget the TRUE meaning of CHRISTmas.... So Stupid that it is " politically correct" to say Happy Holidays.. But whatever!!

Besides spending time with great family and friends, my best christmas gift by far was getting my acceptance letter into the nursing program! Anyways I got some good stuff. I got this massage thing that is zebra print, a candle thing you plug in, which is also zebra print. Its great cuz it does not actually have a flame so i can use it in the dorm! I also got makeup (of course its a Chrismas must) and lots of stuff for my Dorm room!! So it was a nice Christmas....

Anywho. Thats all i really have to say.. Just wanted to Blog and let you know that i Wish you all a very merry holiday!! ( Even tho its is technically the 26th now) Oh well :) Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment