I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Lost Will Be Found

Hello Loves :)

Hope you all had a lovely holiday! One down one to go!.... So lets see..
Still no word on if i got in or not. I don't think i will know till after the semester is over whch is the 17th.. Sooo I am kind of Bumbed. But its okay! Tomorrow is my Root Canal. I am nervous. I know that after its all said and done i will be like "wow i worked myself up over that?".. Thats just the way I am :).

Thanksgiving was good. Lots of Yummy food, but this year I found Myself Not over eating!! I guess i learned from the past Thanksgivings lol. For the Past few weeks I Have been at my Grandmas.(Im home now). She was gone and i stayed and watched her kitties. I never knew that Two weeks alone could change your view on life. I really enjoyed my time to myself.I needed a break. Its was so quite. So peaceful! I thought about alot of important things that I had been pushing into the back of my mind. I came back feeling Fresh. Happy. Which is something i really needed!!!

I am so excited for this year to be over with! Can't wait to start my new life and get a move on with Life! :) I guess thats all really. I'll write more when something exciting happens.

Love,
Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment