I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mixed Emotions

I am taking a break from my drug cards right now because they are driving me up a freaking wall.

It has seriously been the longest week EVER. So long i almost forgot to blog >.<
*sigh.... Anyways. Mixed feelings about this week.

Found out I only got a 68% on my Pharmacology Test...Which put me in such a bad mood. SERIOUSLY. I was so depressed. I have absolutely NO room for error now. No pressure or anything.Seesh. I did however pass my Nursing Fundamentals test so that is good :).

We also learned how to D/C and Insert Catheters. Yup. We go to Reno on Wednesday for Orientation at one of the places We will be practicing at this semester.

This whole past week we have been moving into our new apartment. So on top of moving and school all day everyday I am just pooped.

Tomorrow is Valentines day. I also have mixed feelings about this as well.
I think this whole stupid week has been mixed feelings. I need a vacation. SERIOUSLY. Just need to de stress for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment