I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stupid Snow

This week went from bad to worse, to manageable.
Wednesday the class was going to go to Reno and have Orientation, but the weather was to bad. Stupid Snow. Today the boyfriend was going to come up and spend 4 days with me, but the weather is to bad... So yup. Better to be safe than sorry. I will live.

Anyways, This weekend (which is a 4 day weekend for me) I will be Doing drug cards and Studying for my Pharmacology test. I HAVE to pass this one.

Other than that not a whole lot. Easy week this week.
Next week we go to Reno on Wednesday if the weather is bad. Then Thursday we Go to a few places here in town for Orientation. The Friday we will do some stuff. So next week will be pretty simple too I think. Thats all for now. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment