I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Swing

Wow!
It has been so long since I last wrote! Its cuz I am on spring break and don't have anything (nursing related) to blog about.
Spring break is going well! Its gone by to fast. I go back on Monday :/ Boo..
So My boyfrind came up for a week. Which was lovely. We usually only get to see eachother for a weekend, so having a full week was wonderful :)
Other than that Nothing to exciting. Got a new phone.. FINALLY. Its super nice. Its the G2 (I think thats what its called) from T-mobile.. So it is most def. an upgrade from my other phone. That is about the only new thing thats been going on. I have to try and get back in to the swing of getting up early and going to bed sooner. Its almost 1:30.. So obviously I am failing miserably at this! Oh dear..
Well Hope you all had a lovley Easter and For all you college people enjoy the rest of your spring break. I know I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment