I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Friday, May 6, 2011

Better late than never

So its Friday,
I guess I can write an actual "Friday Blog" lol..
Today was a good day. Had sushi (which i have been DYING for) with some pretty awesome ladies. It was so yummy.. SOOO.this week was short (due to me being sick) but man did it feel long lol.
Yesterday we went to Reno to have orientation at one of the Places we will be doing clinical this semester. Today we were in Reno as well. We had orientation at the VA in Reno. I can already tell I am going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is pretty neat. So this whole month of May, I have class 2 days a week and then I am pretty much free. I am going to use that time to work on all my reports that are due throughout the semester >.< I fianlly got all signed up for school (better late than never) and finished my financial aid papers. I am really hoping that I can get a good amount of financial aid cuz I really dont want to take a loan out :/... That was pretty much my week. Short, Sweet, and simple. This weekend consists of Laundry (and lots of it)... I think I will shower now and enjoy a glass of wine... Hope all of you beautiful mothers enjoy a wonderful Mothers day with your family! Till Next time.... Photobucket
Today's Lunch :D

No comments:

Post a Comment