I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Monday, May 23, 2011

Joplin

Joplin Missouri.. A place I have been many many times...
Tonight I pray for you. My heart aches for you.
If you have not already heard... A town in Missouri called Joplin was hit HARD by a tornado. Population 50,000. 75% of the town was destroyed. 75. That is absolutely devastating. 2 dozen confirmed deaths and hunndres of people injured and missing. Churches, hospitals, schools, homes, small and large businesses.. All gone.
I have been to Joplin many many times, In the summer visiting my dad.
I have been reading on facebook support pages and there are families out there posting asking if anyone has seen there loved ones, and it absolutly breaks my heat. Women, Men, children, Familes.....Missing. I can not even begin to imagine the worry and pain these people are facing. Tonight I will pray for you all. Hoping you find your loved ones, hoping you find peace if you have lost a loved one. My heart truly does ache and I pray that the Good Lord will be on your side and help you pull through in this time of devastation.

No comments:

Post a Comment