I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Monday, July 25, 2011

I am aware that it is Monday

I am aware that it is Monday, but I had a busy week and my love came to visit this weekend, so I'm sure you can see why blogging was not the highest priority...
Any who! Wednesday was our first day at Renown Skilled in Reno. I liked it. I love both of my patients! Such sweethearts. Thursday and Friday we were at the VA in Reno, and I swear I love that place more and more. Next week I change from doing acute care at the VA to long term which I really don't mind. I love them both.
Friday my love came in for the weekend! It was awesome. We had some much needed time together. Saturday we went to the Fair. It was nice. Watched a band play for awhile, ate some yummy food, watched a drunk guy make a fool of himself on the dance floor.. It was great lol! Sunday he had to leave :/.. That's the hardest part... Today we had a test (yes I passed in case you wondering) and I need to catch up on all the work I put off this weekend for play time! ha :).. Only 23 days till I have 3 weeks off! YAY!! I'll write more Friday. Have a wonderful week
Aly xoxox

1 comment: