I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Friday, July 15, 2011

T.G.I.F

Hello Hello.
Its Friday.
&& I'm Excited.
Im in class blogging, cuz it sounded like an amaizng idea. This week was Mellow. Nothing crazy. Monday and Tuesday were chill. Just had class. Tuesday Miss Torrie, Priyanka, and I took a nice little road trip To Redding (Not really a road trip, cuz it is only like 2 hours away) BUT STILL.It was an adventure let me tell you! We got lost in like "The hills have eyes" backwoods kinda place. GPS told us to! We ended up going in a COMPLETE circle but it was all good! Made some pretty funny memories. Between the trip there and the suicidal deer on the way home it was quite an eventful evening. Yesterday and Today we did not have to go to Reno and do clinical which makes me super super happy. Next weekend My love comes :) Just in time for the fair! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Im not sure what my weekend looks like but im sure its something Crazy
Aly xoxoxo
PS. Is it ok for your dog to run across the room this late at night? Oh yea, and you have A DIRTY DIRTY mouth lol (Don't ask)

No comments:

Post a Comment