I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Sunday, July 31, 2011

lazy ...

I feel like a zombie today.
OK last week. Monday was our test and I got an 84%... Tuesday, We just had lecture I think.. Wednesday we had clinical in Reno at Renown Skilled... The days there seriously go by wayyyy to slow.. I swear. Stayed the night in Reno. Thursday we were at the VA doing clinical. It was our first week switching to Long term (we had been in acute). I love it! The days go by so fast its crazy! My patients were cool. Friday we had clinical again at the VA. Went home! This weekend my girls and I went out. and today i have just been really lazy and don't feel like doing much of anything really. Its almost 6 so im trying to hurry (True Blood comes on!) next week (starting tomorrow) We have clinical all 5 days! BOO! its gonna suck.. But its almost time for vacation so im super happy. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment