I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Friday, November 18, 2011

Finish Line

Another week down, which means I'm almost to the finish line.
Today was super! I went and saw breaking dawn, and OMG I think it by far was the best movie yet. I can't wait to buy it so I can watch it as many times as I want :). It was really awesome. I loved it so much I went out and got the sound track tonight, and Im listening to it now as I blog :)
Anywho Monday we had a test I got an 85, Tuesday we had a test I got an 84. Wednesday was yea.. interesting. Thursday was good. I was at banner. Kinda boring. The most exciting thing I did was give Insulin. Thats about it. Today was boring. Learned a new rumor that was spread by my lovely classmates, Its really REALLY old now. Wish people could just mind their own biz! But thats not the world we live in and Im almost done with school so its okay :) Im gonna call my lover and go to sleep now cuz I am beyond tired xoxo Aly
P.S It snowed today and it all turned to slush, then Ice :/ Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment