I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving My Thanks

Well my friends another week done, but enough drama to last the rest of the year and then some. Its really sad when your "friend" who was supossed to be one of the good guys, turns out to be a completly different person. Someone who straight up lies to your face and doesn't even feel a tiny ounce of giult, now shes just another part of my past. It breaks my heart. But it's times like these when you learn who really matters and who never did. There is a reason why people from your past never make it into your future.
On a lighter note! Its Thanksgiving weekend and I get 4 days off! yay! I'm so excited. I feel after this year I have alot of people to thank. First off the good lord for always helping me pull through even when times get hard. Thanks to the love of my life for giving me that extra push when I wanna quit and for loving me for everything that I am and being my best friend. My family who continue to push and encourage me everyday to better myself. and for my friends who actually care and respect me enough to know I'm worth the truth. I'm thankful for my grandpa who is alive and well after all his heart troubles, and for my grandma who always knows the right things to say to keep my head on straight. So much to be thankful for this year!
This week in school was short and simple. Monday I signed up for more classes. IV therapy so I can start IV's and all that jazz. Im going to go sign up for microbiology as well. Tuesday was slow and boring. Got my fingerprints done for my state boards. Today I was out at one of the prisions for clinical. I took some vital signs and then stood there in the way all day once the CNA came on shift. Soooo yea. Nothing to exciting! Now I'm getting ready for tomorrow.
I hope you all have a safe and wonderful thanksgiving with the family and remember that there is so much to be thankful for this holiday season! xoxo Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment