I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Monday, December 5, 2011

my apologies

I didn't blog on Friday night, my apologies hehe :)
So this is exciting.... It is now Monday and it is my last full week of nursing school. I am so excited Woo hoo. It is crazy to think how this time last year I was waiting for my acceptance letter and now here I am getting ready to graduate. So lets see Monday was good. Tuesday was good. Wednesday I was out at the Prison and it was absolutly BORING. I stood in the same spot all freaking day. There was nothing for me to do :/. The only interesting thing that was going on and I didn't even get to see was an inmate who had been living at that prison for 2 weeks came into the clinic and was diagnosed with leprosy, which had the whole medical staff like going crazy! Thursday I was at the hospital in town and took care of the patients in the DOU. Its like a mini ICU for a small town, but they don't handle major or life threatening things. So that was cool I guess. I had to pick one patient and do the whole paperwork work up thing and of course I picked the little old lady who had like a million things wrong and had alot of work I had to do for her vs. the young guys in there who would have been less work, I honestly can't help it. I have such a heart for geriatrics. I love old people :). Friday was nothing exciting. Took care of the same people. I got to see a cool wound tho, thats about it. Today I bought my LVN pin that I will be pinned with at graduation! Yay. So close I can almost taste it. I better get to bed. I have a group project I have to present to the class tomorrow. Good night. Thanks for reading, Until next week :)
Aly xxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment