I wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Monday, October 8, 2012

you'll never work a day in your life

I live up to my title of "bad blogger" Life has a way of going cazy on you and the days never seem to have enough time in the day. Work is, well to be honest I havent worked much the past month. First I was on vacation. My family went to Texas to see my brother who graduated boot camp this September! It was so nice, and he is so grown up! So that was 10 days worth of time off. I went back to work for 3 days, and then I got sick. I ended up having a ruptured ovarian cyct, which resulted in infection! So I was in the hospital for almost a week. I am feeling much better now tho! I go back to work Thursday and I am so looking forwad to it! Laying around for days and days is seriously horrible. And I miss my patients :) Other than that life is life. Ups and Downs, twists and turns, all of which are making me the person I am and helping/making me grow as a person! This saying has really had meaning to my life as a nurse "Your work is going to fill a largr part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you beieve is great work. The only way to do great work is to love what you do" Keep this in mind my friends and fellow nurses, and you'll never work a day in your life :) Aly xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment